Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Norooz!!

1388 was sort of nice. As an Iranian I realized a simple truth that we are the world. I thought they are the world at first. I thought I am not a part of the world. I am a reject. My mom, my dad, my sister, my relatives, my friends, my teachers are not a part of that ''we'' used in the sentence'' we are the world''. I realized this fact when nobody has ever told something about Iran, about its people. Some month passed, and suddenly people started talking about us. They cried with us. They sympathized with us. They wanted to know about our country. People encouraged us. So I realize me, my mom, my dad, my sister, my relatives, my friends, my teachers are a part of that ''we'' used in the sentence ''we are the world''. You can't imagine how happy I am!!
And now I as a part of world wanted to say: HAPPY NOROOZ. Wish you all the best<3

3 comments:

  1. Nowruz is a beautiful tradition for Iranians.it comes from Irans thousand years of civilization.it is said that the first king of Iran(Kiyoomars) held this ceremony for the first time in nearly 5000 years ago.

    ReplyDelete